The Witcher 3 has got a new Patch that was hoped would have mad a substantial increase in text/font size and unfortunatly this has not happened. Leaving many people who have been eagerly awaiting a new patch very dissapointed.
The Witcher 3 Version 1.04 Patch Notes
• Introduces a number of general stability and performance improvements
• Improves the scale of selected elements of the GUI and HUD
• Adds a series of color-blind friendly features. Improves visibility of tracks, marks, footprints and scent clues. Color-blind friendly features can be enabled in the Options/Gamplay submenu -Adds an information prompt and Journal entries related to new DLC packages
• Improves the distribution of experience points gained by completing quests with recommended levels lower than the player character level
• Fixes a rare issue whereby Geralt could not mount Roach after fast travelling between points
• Fixes an issue where some players could not interact with an object during th...