How to Configure Windows 7?
- From Windows 7 desktop, click Start – Control Panel to open the control panel window;
- Click Network and Internet and then click Network and Sharing Center
- Click Set up a new connection or network and then Connect to a workplace
- Select option No, create a new cnonection and then Use my Internet connection (VPN);
- In the Connect to a workplace window, fill the fields as shown below
- Internet Address: Server/host Connection name: VPN name
- In Next window, enter PPTP Username , and put PPTP password into the Password field,
- click “Connect” button to start free VPN connection.
How to disconnect from VPN Windows 7?
- Go to network and sharing center
- In the left panel click the link change adapter settings
- locate and select your VPN connection
- right click on the connection and choose disconnect
Enter the BIOS by hitting DEL
Go into the Frequency/Voltage Control menu
First, setup the memory frequency by setting the Memory Frequency to the rated speed (e.g. 2:10 1333mhz, 2:12 1600mhz), depending on your memory.
Second, setup the memory timings. Under the “Parameters” heading, you will change the first 4 settings to the timings you previously identified. For example, if your timings were 8-8-8-24, you will set the tCL to 8, tRCD to 8, tRP to 8, and the tRAS to 24. You may need to enable your Num Lock key to use your keypad to enter the timings.
Now, exit the Memory Feature menu by hitting ESC once
Enter the Voltage Control menu
Change your DIMM voltage to the voltage your memory lists (e.g. 1.5v. or 1.65v.). You will use the “+” and “-” buttons on your keypad.
After confirming the correct settings, press F10, Save and Reboot.
Confirm that the system POSTs and goes into Windows.
Written by: Matthew Hurwitz – EVGA Assistant Product Manager
Source – EVGA Forums
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!